Raptor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I can send you a pdf service manual that will help for maintenance. PM me a valid email and I can send it over. Do you run into areas where you need a winch? If so there is a thread from years ago a member installed one and it was a great how to if interested. I can dig that up if set on the winch.
Thank you, PM coming soon.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I think the ones off Amazon are just fine vs the expensive ones like Rigid. I run Aux beam pods in place of the OEM’s and a 12” bar on my bumper. I have seen a couple of the bar mount ones that a few guys run that will chime in. I am curious as well for one of our Raptors, I can’t run a bar mount on mine due to the vapor dash I have.
I have a Vapor dash and have a lightbar to install.
I'm waiting on new handlebars with open ends so that I can install my handguards.
The lightbar will mount to the inner handguard mounts, and I will still be able to see the Vapor And the stock dash screen(I've already tested the lightbar placement).
For trails, I prefer the lightbar on the handlebars instead of the bumper, as you can get more light to either side at the beginning of a turn(when you need to see where you're turning).
I ordered my 4th set of handlebars yesterday(3 orders cancelled in 2 wks by sellers).
Hopefully by next weekend I'll have it installed and pictures here.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts