Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been casually doing upgrades to my raptor and was finally at the point where I was going to upgrade my lighting. I was set on using the LED kit from HIDSRUS but this weekend I went to purchase my kit and the website no longer exists. Does anybody know if they are out of business/moved to a different website? Any substitute lighting I can do where I don't have to install pod lights?

· Registered
2,259 Posts
I could be wrong, but I doubt they actually made the bulbs. They were just a vendor. I would imagine they’re still available somewhere, it’s just a matter of finding them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2,259 Posts
You’re interested in dimmer than stock leds?

The ones I got from Hidsrus are 4000 lumens each, I wouldn’t go below that. They are quite bright, you could probably go less and be alright with the results. But that’s the benchmark in my opinion

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You’re interested in dimmer than stock leds?

The ones I got from Hidsrus are 4000 lumens each, I wouldn’t go below that. They are quite bright, you could probably go less and be alright with the results. But that’s the benchmark in my opinion

Oh no I think what you got is perfect. I looked up some information from the box above and I find the same product but it comes from AliExpress. Not sure if the fitment is the same or if the connector works. Maybe getting one and splicing the connectors….

· Registered
2,259 Posts
That looks very very similar to what I have. I would just cut the plug off and solder on the plug from your stock headlights. Use some watertight shrink tube. Hidsrus was charging $160 for a pair of those bulbs with the proper plug and play connector

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe I can order one and see if it works. I was trying to find the name of the connector that plugs into the raptor. In case it doesn’t work I can always fall back on to factory wiring.

This is what I’ve found so far.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts