Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like we're getting a lot of people with SEs (with some waiting :lol:) and a couple GYT-Rs, post some pics, lets see 'em.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I want to paint in organge the nuts and bolts from the tires , and the chrome things that are in the front wheels what do you think??

·
Registered
45 Posts

Pro Armor nerfs, swingarm & skid plate, Pro Flow w/K&N, Dobeck, modified airbox, ITP black baja w/Sand Stars front & rear, Phoenix exhaust insert...Very pleased with my machine

·
Registered
767 Posts
Those are all too clean.

·
Registered
268 Posts
do the 2007 seats feel any different than the 2006. i like the 2007 blue and black one for my blue 2006, i just dont want them to be uncomfortable like motorcycle ones.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diddly said:
Those are all too clean.

Hey, mine wasn't clean. :lol:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
ROBPAIGE- Bro that shit is sick man. i should have waited and bought the 07 SE. Those black nurfs kick ass. U need to get a black front bumber. Nice bike later

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thats a gud shout w69dy black bumper would look sweet.

Robpaige what about a bumper like mine it would look saaweeet on urs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
heres my new ripper :thumbsup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Griz, this thread does not help me being impacient to pick mine up :lol:

and rob, very nice pic :thumbsup:

i should be picking mine up within 1-2 weeks :)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
SIC said:
Griz, this thread does not help me being impacient to pick mine up :lol:

and rob, very nice pic :thumbsup:

i should be picking mine up within 1-2 weeks :)
i feel ya bro...they makein me want one..because them black and orange one's are lookin some damn good lol.they need to make a black/orange YFZ like that for next year i would diff.get one of them :p.... :thumbsup: nice 700R y'all..

·
Registered
824 Posts
well i was gonna wait till i sell my car to pick one up, but im to impacient, so to make a long story short, im waiting for money to transer (they said 1-2 weeks as of wed) so as soon as that happens im calling up the dealership :lol: im glad im moving on to a cheeper hobby :lol:

·
Registered
965 Posts
robpaige:

Where did you get thoes nerf's from? And what style are they (if P-A has different styles..) They are some of the best looking nerfs I've seen so far.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ordered direct from ProArmor, they were one of the first sets in black to hit the market for the 700 from them...they mounted up great, all of their products are top notch, very pleased with the quality...

·
Registered
865 Posts
:p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts