Like the title says, show those 660s!

Here's mine...STILL waiting on my parts to arrive...:(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Like the title says, show those 660s!

Here's mine...STILL waiting on my parts to arrive...:(
Clean bike man! I have an 03 LE also, but I got it with no graphics... wish I could find a place I could get a decent price on a replacement set!

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Here is one more.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,836 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
My 05 660R. All stock performance wise, few aftermarket add ons, none done by me (yet).

And a picture of it after a little fun in the mud. Love this thing. Does great in the mud, screams up the big hills and open stretches. Awesome in the trails and the dunes. Really just does it all.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
All real nice bikes boys. Rob wow, man that's clean brother. Like the black hood with blue plastics look too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
All real nice bikes boys. Rob wow, man that's clean brother. Like the black hood with blue plastics look too.[/QUOTE

Yeah i bought with that on. The guy gave me the original as well but honestly i like the black so i kept it. Actually isn't as clean as the pictures make it look, and by that i mean the plastics have a lot more scratches than you can see here, along with a few stress marks. Armor all shines it up nice and hides the light scratches. Definitely has been rolled before i had it, and i rolled it twice at bundy hill. One was me getting a little too daring on a steep hill, another where i got stuck on a steep hill going around a corner where i couldnt see it dead ended, quad flipped backward end over end finally landing on my side. The second time gave the quad and myself some deep scratches and bent the handle bars. Definitely was sore for a few days afterward. She still cleans up well.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Where you at in SE Michigan? I'm from Canton, I know Dog is from Albion area.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Dang! Limited that is :wow: beautiful haha Very very nice :D
Thanks. It now has HD USA +2 A arms, works shocks, Gforce Axle, and a Sparks Big Core. The exhaust is still jet hot coated, and black powder coat.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow guys, some real nice bikes! All the 03 LE's are growing on me.... :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here's my 01. Great in the trails. Fast in the open field. Couldn't ask for a better all around quad.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
No kidding man? That's awesome. Small world. I'll be home from NY tomorrow for a month. We'll have to get out riding. Where do you ride around there?

1 - 20 of 222 Posts