Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this post has probly been done a couple times, but i just wana see everyones raptors. So lets see those pics.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Rapman said:
great looking quad, but i'm curious why you spent money on your go fast mods, but you haven't gotten any protection underneath? I'm telling ya, that was my first mod and I'm soo glad I have all my skids. If it was for my rear swing arm skid, I would have bashed the hell out of my brake. Maybe you just don't ride in the kind of terrain that you would need those skids. All in all, i think you have a great looking quad. I love the Pro Armor nerfs you have and fat pegs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have not had a chance to ride anything but some dunes here in Colorado. I do plan on getting the full pro armor set up once summer has come. thanks for the comps :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
what size paddles r u runnin RaptorR

·
Registered
689 Posts
Man wish mine was still that shiny. Oh wait no i don't. That would mean that i havn't been able to have all the fun i have had on mine. I did manage to get some pics of it before i turned it loose in the woods. Regardless good looking rides everyone.

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have not had a chance to ride anything but some dunes here in Colorado. I do plan on getting the full pro armor set up once summer has come. thanks for the comps
Cool, Rapman you must be a Walden rider! Hope to see you there sometime this spring/summer. We ride there quite a bit!!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Crappy pics but it's cold outside :grin_nod:

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts

heres one more with the front fenders cut

·
Registered
66 Posts
still looks good modded or not man :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.