Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone down for another florida ride, hopfully not to end like the last one? lets see how many people wanna do this before we set a date

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
either everyone is really busy or nobody in florida wanna ride

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey whatsup, i wanna make it out to that track get some jumping in and what not. chris is really sick right now but in a week or 2 maybe we can hook up.

·
Registered
556 Posts
We ride there right now about every weekend. It's not the best...but there are 3-4 good jumps, a few whoops, Mud and some good flat ground for quick burts. Did Chris have his valves done yet? Tell him I would do them for half what a dealer wants if he just want's to "PAY" someone.

M

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no we havent touched them at all, i go 2 see when i get surgery today and he is sick as a dog. ill keep ya posted

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol they just dont listen. im out for 6 weeks then they decide whether i need surgery or not

·
Registered
556 Posts
Man...sucks for you. If you want I will let you watch us ride around until you heal up :p

Chris going to sell his also? I seen you have yours for sale now, what did you do with all your extra parts or did they get damaged in the wreck?
M

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im gonne sell the holeshots to chris, and i just got lazy when writing up the add, im not trying to sell it just trying to make it look like i am 2 make my mom shut up pretty much

·
Registered
371 Posts
so when is the ride going to be, is it the same place.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm definatly in. Let me know when you guys want to ride.

Phil

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im out for ,imi,u, 6 weeks with torn ac in my shoulder but after that im in

·
Registered
202 Posts
hey fellas, im in but my fourwheeler busted out my back window today so im out for atleast a week lol. ill head up anywhere really, just let me know. not sure if i wanna go to scrub yet because the riding sucks, but if you guys wanna get together let me know.

corey is out for a while with his torn ac but like i said, just gimme a shout when ya'll wanna ride and ill load up and head out.

386 747 5007

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ima probably head over 2day 2 see the window. after kelly leaves, lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey guys,I'm think I might be up for a ride.I am still up in the air about selling my quads so I need to get out and ride to see how I feel about it now.I also have seen that there are two GNCC races this coming weekend,one in Vero Beach and one in DeLeon Springs.Anyone planning on going to watch these?I am planning on going back to big scrub sometime soon,maybe not for an all out ride but atleast to go back into the woods to put out some stuff to remember my boy Don.Its hard to believe it hasn't even been a month yet,it feels like it has been so long.

·
Registered
202 Posts
dewain id love to meet ya up to ride with ya at scrub if you wanted to. corey is out for the count for a while but ill gladly meet everone for a ride, as long as im not riding alone lol.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Maybe we should try croom. Just went there yesterday and tore my knee and ankle up and the bike didnt even flip picture that. :lol: anyway i'm in if i can stand and put all my weight on the leg.

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
i always hear that croom isnt worth the money.

i went like 5 years ago on a 350 bear claw but i really dont remember it that well but i always hear its woop central and crappy riding

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.