Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to raptor forums, and was just wondering if anoybody here has a lexx efi controller or has any input on the quality of the lexx efi controller, so far i just have a new raptor 700r with slip on hmf and thats it,i was also wondering if i get the lexx efi controller if i would be able to run my quad with the air box lid off and stock air filter, untill i get more cash to get a k&n?? Thank you

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Im new to raptor forums, and was just wondering if anoybody here has a lexx efi controller or has any input on the quality of the lexx efi controller, so far i just have a new raptor 700r with slip on hmf and thats it,i was also wondering if i get the lexx efi controller if i would be able to run my quad with the air box lid off and stock air filter, untill i get more cash to get a k&n?? Thank you
The Lexx controller is just another Dobeck3, so same as Trinity, MSD and a bunch of other "brands" which are just Dobeck3 w/ a sticker on it.

It's a good unit, it gets the job done but it's not as precise as a PC3, let alone a PC5, but then again it's much cheaper. If you don't plan on getting 100% out of your bike on a dyno, it's more than good enough. It's what I use and I'm very satisfied with the results, I have no gas issues with all the mods listed in my sig.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts