Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys right now im rockin a stock 2010 700R and im sick or riding stock... soo heres my list of mods that will be going on over the next 2 weeks. I'm looking for suggestions on my list. I mainly ride trail with some track time. Lots of jumps.

DMC force 4 Duals (buying tomorrow)
PCV w/autotune
Monster flow intake
Pro Armor swingarm skid
Pro Armor Chassis Skid
Holeshot HDs size 21-7-10 and 20-11-9
15T Renthal
+4 lonestar axcalliber axel
LT Elka stage 3 or 4
Houser +2 Slicast LT a-arms
Pro Armor Fat peg Nerfs
EHS airbox lid
Front and Rear grab bars

Anything im missing thats vital to this setup?

·
Registered
53 Posts
dont wait your time with the 15t...i put it on my bike, hated it...i mean i guess u could try it but really the big 3 is just not enough power to push it...just my thoughts...

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had it on my last rappy just didnt have the power to push it top end wise, all i was running on that one was no airbox lid, spark arrestor and pc3

·
Registered
415 Posts
i have a 13t on mine now, but am goin to a 14t now since i upgraded. it will def give you more snap for woods at track. i wouldn't do the 15t either. not even with my 5 mod. just too tall for woods and too big of a gap between gears, although i do have 22" rears. but i would stay stock or go down to a 13t.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I'll buy a 13t in addition to the 15t and try them out, see what fits my riding style best. When i say trail i mean more like ditch bangin

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I'd throw some extended front stainless steel braided brake lines into the mix.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oops forgot to mention that one, I think they come with the lt package I was looking at. I take it those are required for lt +2 kit? Also forot to mention that the A-arms are +2

·
Registered
415 Posts
wtf is ditch bangin? sorry, i've seen this around and have no idea what it is. :3question:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haulin ass on the side of the road.. where i go theres usually some nice trails on the side that make for alot of WOT time racing cars

·
Registered
415 Posts
yeah a 13t wont be good for that. :lol: i think i was topping out at like 65. for mx, it will work, but not that.

·
VIP
1,068 Posts
One very important mod you forgot is a steering stabilizer, preferably a puck style, which of course costs more than the stick type.:D

I am currently running the stick type which works well, but will upgrade to a Precision the next time one comes up for sale here.

I would also think of adding an anti-vibe stem and some 1 1/8" bars with ODI grips and ASV levers.:)

If you are not stuck on the Elka's, I would check out if you can get some Motowoz with your package deal. Make sure to get shocks with compression and rebound adjustments to get the best performance out of them.

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Don't buy the stem with the lonestar clamps, but get some precision shock & vibe clamps, they work awesome ! I can land jumps one handed with those clamps.
Imo don't take pro armor nerfs, take the Houser suspension nerf bars, I run them and they work real good to smoothen jumps landings.
Oh and I'd take a RPM dominator II axle.

I do a lot of track and jumps, you can check my mods list in my sig. I really like this setup but I need an aftermarket rear shock.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Those HD tires are pretty heavy. You might want to compare weights to other 6 plys.

A steering dampner should be considered a "must have". You do get what you pay for here.

Adding a HC2 and a TQS 11.5:1 piston will be a big help and then you'll love that 15T sprocket.

·
Registered
415 Posts
i can agree with the tech 11.5:1 piston and hc2. i just finished installing mine today, and yeah. :lol: not much traction here since its snow covered and was coming down as i took it out. but it definetely gave me a VERY nice bump in power! i did move up to a pcv on top of it which really helped the throttle response too. with your set up, and these 2 items, you will see a much bigger increase in power. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the input guys! I'll deff be looking into a steering stabilizer. I just checked out those Houser suspension nerf bars, pretty sick so I'll probably price those out insted. With the High compression piston can you still run pump gas, and what exactly is the HC2?

·
Breathe my dust !
1,377 Posts
Hot cam stage 2 camshafts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts