Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got all new Torq pants, jersey, and gloves. A.R.C. boots. Trailtech X-Bars and clamp for Vapor. The vapor is on backorder so hopefully it will be in soon. Also have Two Bros. pipe on the way. Pretty good x-mas. Hope everyone had a good x-mas.

·
Registered
767 Posts
GPS, goggles, gloves, and some gift certificates to my local dealer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The only things I got for my quad were a set of Powermadd handguards from Rox with the parking brake relocater and some rear paddles mounted on rims. Everything else I got was just stuff for me. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
pro armor black fat peg nerf's, pro armor full chassis protection, and about 750$ to use at my discretion!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
renthal bars from best friend, holeshot itps on black rims from mommy and daddy

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I bought myself Pro Armor skids, Fox pants, and Fox jersey.. 8)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
bought myself some lte's ( aint here yet),wife bought me a cover for my street bike and a plug for the 700, bunch of hoodies and shirts..daughter got me a gnx model,parents got me some hoodies and long johns......my daughter made out, she got a predator 90 and helmet,she rode till the rain started round 1..

·
Registered
497 Posts
38.5 ft Sierra 5th wheel toybox and a trip to Glamis with no injuries. I love my life.........

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well I got some clothes, candy, and some cologne. I also got some money. The money goes to replenish the bank acount from the gifts I bought myself with in the last couple weeks. I have lots of trips planned this year with some buddies including some to Canada. I cant wait. It needs to freaking snow though.
Heres my board...The 07 Burton SE7EN

Thirty Two Boots - Lashed style

My bindings - Burton Customs

My Burton coat

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
what i bought for me: hmf ballance carbon fiber slipon. and from the family: pro armor billet grill, thor gloves, smith goggles, and plenty of atv related t shirts like thor, and etc.. also the new atv offroad fury4 for ps2. i have all of them, by far the best atv game out their..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts