Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going with a crew of about 30 wisconsin guys coming down any raptor forums guys interested in meeting up?march9,10,&11th little sahara ,ok

·
Registered
464 Posts
mikes#04 said:
going with a crew of about 30 wisconsin guys coming down any raptor forums guys interested in meeting up?march9,10,&11th little sahara ,ok
Would like to but we are scheduled for May 18th-21st and it won't get here fast enough.

·
Registered
815 Posts
hell ya - i am not bringing a group that big!!! ha ha ... me and three friends are making the trip fomr Missouri, that weekend...
we need to get in touch once we all get there.... i will send ya a PM with my Cell number..
WE have never been to the dunes before... so we are really looking forward to it..

2 06 raptor 700 (both white - mine is in my pic on the side)(buddies is stock)
1 07 raptor 700 (blue -with GYTR graphics)
1 03 suzuki z400 (yellow -stock)

Plattner

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
leaving thurs night 14hour drive and will be there fri late morn leaving sun night.trx 523,yfz's480,my ltr,ton of ex's with different motors not sure what else but our group going down in dually with 35' trailer couch,fridge,gen will be camping our group

·
Registered
143 Posts
read my reply in the riders location thread . i'll be there!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow what a great weekend weather 75's and some awsome jumping din't run into anybody though forgot your cell# at home plattner,double d1 saw lots of raptorsthough could not beleave hoe good the LTR DID IN THE DRAGS was impressed with stock motor &cherry bomb would go back in a heartbeat! ;) will post pics when get the sand out of digital!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts