Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been getting A LOT of questions about when our trip to little saraha is and there seems to be A LOT of people here on the forums that will there the same time. We will be there Apr. 3-6!!

Reply to this post if you are going to be there the same time because I would like to get an idea of how many people from the forum will be there. Maybe then they will hold a rally there when they see how many people attend.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
That sounds good to me. Remember in april you will be hot in the day and shiver at night.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
i have been discussing this in the rider meets section.... we have been trying to think of a date, and i think this sounds as good as any. as long as it avoids turkey season here in missouri then i should have a handfull of people with me.. so lets get this thing rollling!!! :thumbsup: who all wants to go?

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'll be out there, I'll see if i can gather up a few more.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Flynbyu said:
02rappy660r said:
well, how rough will it be? and how big is the snake hunt? is it liek sandfest or bigger?
Rattlesnake roundup is pretty big.

~Brian
All reserveable camp are reserved for this year there are a few left for next year also some 2010 sites are already reserved.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
One hours worth of wind and its all new again.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
awesome.. whats the weather like down there around the time.. rainy? windy? cold? etc... also all the guys that are trying to go pm me, and i will post up on here.. also let me know the days. like 1 day or all 3. etc.. then we can try and find a place to meet up or what not.. let me know if your camping or staying in a hotel aswell... i am pumped about this( hoping to get my enginge fixed and in this weekend :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I like the south campgrounds cause you can get away with more "stuff" :grin_nod:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like the south campgrounds cause you can get away with more "stuff" :grin_nod:
+1 alway seem like north camp has a lot of the no partying type of people in it I alway stay in south camp or LS powersports spot there a little higher price but you can reserve them ,not first come first served.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts