41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
break downs decide how long im there.

·
Registered
429 Posts
A buddy and I both have Rappy's so I'll have to let him know about it. Would be awesome to get a gang of raptors tearing up the dunes. Ive got another buddy at work that has a predetor. He is wanting to to to waynoka as soon as he gets some paddles so im sure he will be down too. If its ok its not a raptor ;) Feel bad for you guys up north. I used to live by the minnesota border and dream of going there...now im in southern kansas. about 3 hours away :thumbsup:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thats the wrong weekend!! :eek: Just kidding, we will be there the weekend before and after this.... Any one going down on these weekends?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
-----Is it April yet?------- :3question:

Looks like a lot of Raptors will be there..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
:thumbsup: ONE Month from TODAY :thumbsup:

It is going to be a great weekend!!! I hope this month goes fast!!!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
i do to, but i hope i get mine done soon.. i decided to go with the hd springs and the stage3 cam, but i pulled my intake valves and they are cashed :'( so i ordered some kibble whites and im still waiting on them. then finally i will have the beast back ready to tear up some sand :grin_nod:

·
Registered
285 Posts
A group of guys from around around here are talking about going. Couple yfz's, a banshee, and my 660. I've never been. Any suggestions on what to do? Will there be a campsite left if we show up Friday night? If not, is there a way to reserve one? What kind of utilities are available on site. I'm fine with a a tent if I have a place to shower.

Reading above makes me think the south campsite is where we need to be.

Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

·
Registered
206 Posts
the weekend before is snake hunt. if you dont know its the biggest weekend of the year there. so thats the weekend i will be goin. spring break is the week before snake hunt for me so i dont think i could take off work for a fuull week, the next weekend, and the next weekend. but i mite call in sick. :lol:

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
You know ive been in some dumb shit down there but i have never seen a snake yet.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I hate those thing too. When we r hauling bales in augest out of hay fields around here ther r rattlers everywhere in the grass, those r the worst days of my life.
As for me making it to LS in april well thats not looking good.

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
I hate those thing too. When we r hauling bales in augest out of hay fields around here ther r rattlers everywhere in the grass, those r the worst days of my life.
Yes sir.

Some don't rattle, they just wait until you step on them. A local dentist was weeding his flower beds up at Lake Tenkiller and got bit on the hand. The snake did not rattle!

~Brian

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Thats like this last summer my sister was picking cucumbers and a rattler was laying right by a cucumber and did nothing, she even ran her hand over it. I had my 10-22 so its safe to say he was exterminated. Those damn things are evil i hate them, all slithering and shit.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I know she is lucky. Around here we only have the ones called Massasauga. I hate those lil devils cause their fast.

·
Registered
285 Posts
And now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast ...

Any one have any info on campsites up there. How early in the week do you think I gotta get there to get a campsite.

41 - 60 of 125 Posts