Raptor Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
DWR-President
1,966 Posts
I seen when they hauled the second guy on the strecher to the buggy. Then about hour or so later I seen the buggy taking someone out the gates at south camp.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
ya, that was my bro's girl that you seen on the buggy at the south camp... but all is well.. did anyone get any good pics... i tottally forgot my camera at home so i didn't get any... which kinda upsets me.. and i wish we had a video camera, cuz i was doing wheelies on my bro's 700 up the big dunes, and around back to the bottoms... they said it looked freakign awesome.. i bet it did, it was scary cuz i was at such a side angle it felt like i was going to just roll off the hill :lol:

·
DWR-President
1,966 Posts
Well just got a few pics from my buddies phone. I was riding with two green 700 KFX's, and a YFZ 450 along with a red 400ex. I was a bit upset as I didnt meet a single person from the site.... The whole reason I went, well and to have some more fun drag racing.

Hope your bro's girl ended up ok. sucks to wreck out on the sand, though better than packed dirt.....

I love riding wheelies on the dunes. we were riding sideways on the dunes then powering up them for fun. basicly drifting the dunes.

·
Registered
314 Posts
i was down there with a group of ppl. i did not get much riding in. my 700 is the 08 speical edition with the monster dules. my bike kept just randomly dieing. once it dies like 20 times fromt he north gate to the drag strip. we took all of the electircal suff apart cleaned the filter drained the gas and it still did the same damn thing...any one got ne idias?? a buddy of mine broke his swing arm bolt in half on a 660 no clue how that happen either

121 - 125 of 125 Posts