Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.... Me and a few friends are going to go to Oklahoma to the sand dunes ..... we are going either the 2nd weekend or the 3rd weekend in March.... we are just going to see how the weather pans out...

anyone else going to be heading to the dunes those weekends ? ?

just wanting to meet some of you all..

Plattner

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I ll go around the same time, just depends on the weather and my tax returns

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'll be there from like the 17th or 18th through the 24th or so. Not sure on exact dates, but it will be during that timeframe. We plan on going during the week though to have more room.

·
Registered
183 Posts
where is little sahara in OK by, close to OK city? i live about an hour from fort smith arkansas so this would probably be the closest trip i would be able to make, besides the one in august for my trip to vegas ;). how fun is it duning if u dont have paddles?

·
Registered
728 Posts
we will be in beaver, OK at the dunes the end of march.

·
Registered
405 Posts
papis_18 said:
where is little sahara in OK by, close to OK city?  i live about an hour from fort smith arkansas so this would probably be the closest trip i would be able to make, besides the one in august for my trip to vegas  ;).  how fun is it duning if u dont have paddles?
Yea its in waynoka, bout 3 hours from Tulsa

·
Registered
93 Posts
Group of about ten of us are going March 16th from Garden City, KS.

·
Registered
143 Posts
at the dunes in oklahoma you dont need paddles to run, unless youre going to drag race. i dont have any and get around fine. but im not a real aggresive rider either.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
just email me if you want to meet up on the weekend of the 16th. [email protected] I always go to the south campsite

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'll probably be heading up there either this month or in april..... just dont underestimate the little 686 :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.