Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I know the snake hunt is coming up soon, but what about a separate rally? I think we need to go on ahead and get something going here for May-June. Lets get it goin!!!

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
The May-June timeframe has the NW Rally, the Walden, CO rally, and the SL Michigan Rally. We've kind of got everyone tied up in planning running those. But if you'd like to get one together for this timeframe you are certainly welcome to do so.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yea planning a rally for then is looking for a heat stroke if you ask me. There are plenty of us on here that would meet you up there between now and the miserable summer you speak of.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
I know the heat starts in June. Last yer it was 100 at the beginning of the month. I might take a run up SL Michigan

·
Registered
46 Posts
Im heading down there next week the 16th. Then may go back down for the rattlesnake hunt not sure on that one yet.... Cant get here fast enough!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll be there 21-22 maybe longer if I'm having too much fun

·
Registered
454 Posts
Heck yea I just start a thread on another site about snake hunt ill be there, but let me know when and where we are gonna ride and I'll be there. I haven't rode my bike in 2 years been down for mods but she will be alive soon

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
if I have my bike up and going I am up for a ride. I normally stay by the north camp grounds.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts