Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna take the bike down to KY this Saturday night to try out some 300' bracket racing. There are a lot of racers from around that area but mostly 2 strokes :thumbsdown: Soo anyways I am gonna just run the same 12 paddle haulers and try out my first light tree racing. They are hosting the Kentucky Nationals in September that will have 4 stroke classes and also heads up racing along with bracket racing. So I hope this will be as fun as the hillshooting we were doing in Cali (probably not).

Little Sandy Raceway home

·
THE SAND DUNES HAVE RULES ----- "Follow Them"-
732 Posts
Good luck, & have fun. :D

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
300' is fun very fun with tree a girl has a banshee that runs 3.90's consistently. Chassis set up is key strut it and go bro. Bracket means you can't break out(go faster than dial in time) I wanna run my trail bike in the 700 modified class no swinger or wheelie bars. You every left in second on the spray? Learn to launch under spray if you can. That's only 150 miles from house Bret send me a link to that place. I seen the girl in dirtwheels a sumo girl at that.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
I hope you make another video for us of your first bracket experience! Are you going to take the CanAm to have some fun with after the races?

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope you make another video for us of your first bracket experience! Are you going to take the CanAm to have some fun with after the races?
Yeah now that I got an enclosed trailer the rappy and the commander roll everywhere together!!!

AND HELL YEAH I AM GONNA MAKE A VID OF MY FIRST BRACKET RACE :D

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I'd spray it out the hole there's some big builds pushing 100+ on alky on stock gears. Just try different things. Maybe a 2 stage leave with a 10 shot then spray another 20 1/2 track.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
i got excited and i mapquested it. its 3 hours from me. just like everything else:mad::banghead:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
i dont have anything worth running. check the sig :lol:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
We have 4 tracks in KY

Little Sandy, Grayson KY
Shelton's Dirt Drags, Stanford KY
Outback, Barbourville KY
HCC, Evarts KY

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
And the Oscar goes to..........Brett!!!! Sweet vid as always!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
AWESOME TIME LAST NIGHT!!! Anybody can race, they have all sized bikes from stock to drag to 4x4 quads to sxs's.....

Check out my video.....I am going again next weekend if anyone wants to go!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy6NRZlXE88
Video won't play for me sucks. I got a mObile devise could be problem glad ya had a good time what's entry fees and what time does it start link on Grayson place please.

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Video won't play for me sucks. I got a mObile devise could be problem glad ya had a good time what's entry fees and what time does it start link on Grayson place please.
For some reading won't let me allow it to be viewed on a mobile device. :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts