Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There's an up coming raptor rally on labor day weekend 2011. If you plan on attending call Carolina Adventure World for resevations thanks. There will be plenty of prizes to give away as well as a ton of fun thanks

All sponsors will have prizes in they give to a lucky guy or girl (raffles illegal in SC) so they'll be a prize that matches your entry ticket number if you have matching number it's yours multable prizes available
Go to http://www.carolinaadventureworld.com/ there should be park contact info so you can contact for your reservation.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will we need to call to resorve a spot for just a tent
Al the CAW guy just said to have folks call asap to make sure we all had spots before the Laborday crowds just show up. I'm renting the yurt it'll just me and my ol lady. It sleeps more so if you can't get a spot I may have room for ya. Was just passing the message. You still on board thanks bro! You're gonna love it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm gonea call in the next day or so I got a buddy of mine that is comeing with me so thanks for it invite to stay with yow yea i can't wait it to get here

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool see ya there y'all be safe have fun until then.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts