Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I MEANT TO SAY RALLY RAPTOR ON THE THREAD TITLE.

im building my raptor and heres what a local builder has done, i am fabbin most my self but the fuelining system i am buying from him, it has extra 5 gallon capacity and fuel is pumped into the main gas tank with an electric pump.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
where do you put your feet?

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Nice ride you run it in the Dakar rally or some thing.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not mine, im just getting the fuel system donde the same. i dont ride dakar, not experienced enough yet, i race 6 anual rally races here in Colombia, South america. ranging from 200 to 600 mile races

·
If it's too loud your too old
6,925 Posts
That set up looks great, is that pulse pump what you're using for a transfer pump? If so have you checked to see how fast it is? those usually aren't real fast, they will pump some decent pressure but not much volume

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, you get sand, sometimes mud, hard packed fort, loose dirt, rocks, you name it, and navigation is a bitch

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Very nice setup, how is your build coming along?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi!

im having this guy make the fuel system, im sending my nerfs and tank to him to have it setup. also waiting on my routebook scroller to make the dashboard. heres a pic from las weeks rally, came in 15th of 37, ran out of fuell once, got lost for 100km, but luckilly i wasnt the onlhy one lost and still maanged to score some points, heres a pic.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts