Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy lockout clutch from tqs and i know I really dont need it with the power I'm going to be making, I really just want it because It looks Badass! My question Is will there be any ill effects of running one vs stock?

will be installed in about a week or so

Dmc force 4
Tech 11.5
Hc2
15t
Fci
Pcv w/auto tune
+3 tb

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've done some searches but couldn't find any with this question

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
There will be no ill effects. You won't even know it's there other than your clutch won't slip. It doesn't replace the stock clutch, it's an add-on.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Only thing you'll have to worry about is the stock break lever rubbing the lockout. Can be tweaked a bit to fit fine though

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Details details. Who uses the rear brake anyway?!! :lol:

It will stick out 1.5" or so further that stock side case. This takes a little getting used to.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the input guys! I'm sure ill have to get used to it sticking out further but no big deal. Does anyone sell aftermarket brake levers that fit better?

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Thanks for the input guys! I'm sure ill have to get used to it sticking out further but no big deal. Does anyone sell aftermarket brake levers that fit better?
TQS sells a brake lever for the DD lockout clutch, it is one of the options when your order the clutch off of their website...but for $120, I decided to bend my stock brake pedal.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah for 120 id probably bend mine too, thanks man

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Yes they do, and they sure are purdy.....but not cheap.

·
"Sand Hustler"
1,644 Posts
Yes they do, and they sure are purdy.....but not cheap.
I like mine....I had the bent brake lever and it was fine.....but bought the lever that powder coater makes cause HDD had one in stock when I stopped by so I said F-ck it...looks bad ass. It was like 120 (I think) but whats another hundred after you just spent all that money on the DD :) (Lever not in pic)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts