Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im coming up on finishing my build should be done in about 2-3 weeks. just waiting on parts. Well I have a Kenz Lockout and im wondering if i should break the bike in with it installed or without it installed. Ive heard it doesnt want to move the bike until its in higher RPM's and then ive heard that u cant even tell its installed unless u pull off the case cover(which we all know that the case cover is modified). So my question is, should i break the bike in with it installed or not?

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
i have a direct drive lock out and broke the motor in with it. and my bike moves right off idle just like stock.
mike

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
So im coming up on finishing my build should be done in about 2-3 weeks. just waiting on parts. Well I have a Kenz Lockout and im wondering if i should break the bike in with it installed or without it installed. Ive heard it doesnt want to move the bike until its in higher RPM's and then ive heard that u cant even tell its installed unless u pull off the case cover(which we all know that the case cover is modified). So my question is, should i break the bike in with it installed or not?
It wont hurt the engine to run with the lock up........

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok cool. i was worried it was going to give me problems. Thanks for the inputs fellas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts