Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master of the Electron
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I attempt to log in lately i get the attached message. I then have to click to re-send verification, wait for the email and then click on the hyperlink in the email to get into the forum... this has been going on for a week now. No computer changes, nothing else strange at my end.

What gives? Can you help?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, while I have able to log into my account just fine I got the same message while trying to log int to the admin console to see if there was anything I could do about this.

I suspect the issue may be more prevalent than just you, I'll pass this up and see what can be resolved.

·
Master of the Electron
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it doesn't REALLY make me feel better but at least I know that you're pushing it up the ladder and the more ppl that complain the more attention it will get. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2,702 Posts
I had the same error when logging into the admin account, once I did what it asked it never came back. I think it is to do with the security of the forum, changing IP addresses seem to be flagged, which is of course very annoying. I would be interested in the outcome of this, just to see if there is something amiss or if something can be done to correct it.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Where are you logging in from? Home or work?

Phone or desktop?

That looks like a private IP, or an IPv6 and the forum cant seem to handle it.

When you get that message and hit the refresh button, does it change at all?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts