Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. just got back today from the first weekend @ wayne national park here in south east ohio. boy was it packed to the gill.. i saw many different bikes but not any 700r. but i was getting alot of looks w/ my baby.. iam not to sure if they was saying what the hell is he doing here w/ a bike like that, because their was alot of 4x4 quads. ive never been their before, what a blast. alot of 60-75 degree hills with hair pin corners too over rocks on hill sides. all of you ohio guys need to get to wayne nat. forest... also their was some 660 rappys but mostly 4x4's

·
Registered
841 Posts
07raptorgytr said:
hi all. just got back today from the first weekend @ wayne national park here in south east ohio. boy was it packed to the gill.. i saw many different bikes but not any 700r. but i was getting alot of looks w/ my baby.. iam not to sure if they was saying what the hell is he doing here w/ a bike like that, because their was alot of 4x4 quads. ive never been their before, what a blast. alot of 60-75 degree hills with hair pin corners too over rocks on hill sides. all of you ohio guys need to get to wayne nat. forest... also their was some 660 rappys but mostly 4x4's
my cousin is back in town for the week to ride with, were gonna plan something this up coming weekend if you wanna hook up.....where in ohio are you again, I think youve told me b4

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Just Jealous that's all. Nothing like making a guy wish he had your toy.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i would go this next weekend, but the first day of flat track starts.. yeah i was thinking off the same, they were just jellous of my sexy toy. well to tell you i was amazed on how well it rode on the trails. if any of you guys here in ohio went to wayne on the snake hollow trail system knows how bad it is, i got hung up once or twice because i didnt have any speed built up because i was looking back for my wife and just didnt have any "umph" to clear the boulder ahead... but i do plan on going back maybe in a month. ill let you ohio guys know, maybe we can have a meet and a day of kick ass fun. i know i did..

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
their was some 660's out and even they were lookin, i might of even seen a little drool coming out from under their helmets...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts