Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to order some Lonestar racing A-Arms.. I wanted the Orange ones but I cant find any pictures of how bright the orange is.. any one ever get these in orange? It says DS orange but the DS have a light orange and a dark/bright orange... I'm hoping for the bright orange... Just looking to see if anyone had a pic of these on their quad. Thanks! :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
That has GOT to be the best dam picture I have seen concerning our passion of these machines, lol. Great job!!

Can't help with the colors, but had to comment on that pic, welcome to the forum!

Maybe call Lone star and discuss, maybe they can send a sample?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha thanks, I love that T-rex suit.. Sooo I'm semiii weird with things matching.. I bought a Hyundai Veloster and then got the Raptor,... soo umm Veloster-Raptor.. and I'm like ok, it can pull a trailer... soooo.. wallaaaa!!! hahahaha and my Trailer plate is HERTOY :x
Just trying to get my Blue and Orange scheme complete :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I was going to order some Lonestar racing A-Arms.. I wanted the Orange ones but I cant find any pictures of how bright the orange is.. any one ever get these in orange? It says DS orange but the DS have a light orange and a dark/bright orange... I'm hoping for the bright orange... Just looking to see if anyone had a pic of these on their quad. Thanks! :)

I can get this color for you from LSR:

http://www.kbmotorsports.com/atv/chassis-components/a-arms/lone-star-racing-sport-standard-travel.html

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ended up not wanting to widen it any more than stock because I barely fit through trees as it is.. I went with buying the Ricky Stator oem replacement upper a-arms w removable ball joints then just pressed out my lower ball joints and replaced! $250 for uppers and $25 for lower joints and 0+ wider :) yayyy

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts