Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I HAVE A 18L alloy fuel tank 4 sale 4 raptor 700 custom build tested and baffled very neat tank can emial photos $1.100 aus only 1 in australia more can be made also a 7L REAR TANK IS AVAILABLE AND OIL COOLER ALL CAN BE VIEWED IN THE GALLERY SECTION

·
Registered
470 Posts
I HAVE A 18L alloy fuel tank 4 sale 4 raptor 700 custom build tested and baffled very neat tank can emial photos $1.100 aus only 1 in australia more can be made
Lets see it. I would like to see how well it stands against mine.
Also, what is the price in US Dollars?

My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
It's nearly a 1:1 ratio for Aussie Dollars to US..

I think the actual is 1.00us to .93aud.

(just came back from australia 3 days ago :) )

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
FYI from google

1 100 Australian dollars = 1 029.27 U.S. dollars
18 L = 4.75509694 US gallons

Probably going to end up moving this to the F/S section...

·
Registered
470 Posts
OK everyone... I received an email from John Luliano AKA:STREETO.
Here is the pictures he sent me of the tank. It is the same tank we all saw before from South Africa. I have done lots of research on this tank and it has a couple major flaws for our application. One in general is that the mounting of the fuel pump is unstable and has been stated top leak often. The next major problem is the hump at the rear of the tank is a major hazard for the rider in the event of a crash. I will leave it up to all of you to make your own decisions.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Rich take a look at the EMD 22 ltr tank in the other thread. This tank is a modification or semi copy of that tank with less capacity. The EMD is 22ltr or 5.8 gal. This thing looks like a battleship bow and seems way overpriced in US $. The EMD does not have that hump "nut catcher" . I think I will be patient and wait for yours way less $ any way better looking. FR

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get Over It It's Only A Tank

Lets see it. I would like to see how well it stands against mine.
Also, what is the price in US Dollars?

My email is [email protected]
Mate no ones asking you to buy the tank there's no need to run it down. It's built for endurance so yeah it's quite big, does not leak and unlike your tank the plastics can be put back on once tank is installed, which looks heaps better. Each to their own no need to act like an old women at a tea party.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts