Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of the taller dudes bought riding shorts? I'm 6'4'' and I bought some shift daisy dukes :fruity:, I mean shorts and I just can't handle them. 8)

·
Registered
517 Posts
I love my LTD Rev pants, I am not near as tall but I use them mainly as shorts and they come down to my boots. The extra $ was worth it to me for the versatility. They Rock!

The Rev Pant/Short takes all the proven features and comfort of our first over-the-boot pant (the Moto Pant), while incorporating highly versitile, user-friendly zip-off lower legs. Highly durable , yet cut for a relaxed fit, the Rev Pant/Short are a popular choice for ATV, trail rides, and freestyle riders.

Features:
• Cobination of 600 Denier nylon and 1680 Denier nylon construction for durability and light weight.
• Exclusive TLD Dual Zipper System allows you to adjust the length of the pants (approx. 1 1/2" shorter).
• Two large cargo pockets with heavy duty zippers.
• Over the boot zippered cuff.
• Reflective screenprinted design on the back of the lower leg for added visibility.
• Velcro® sans-a-belt allows adjustability in the waist for a customized fit.
• Sewn-in mesh liner above the knees for increased comfort and air circulation.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool man, I'll check into those. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Avoid thor becuase I am 5'11 and their shorts only come about an inch lower then my knees so they would be very short on you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts