Discussion Starter #1

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
:bump: For an awesome dude to work with and some killer deals

·
Registered
75 Posts
i am looking for reasonalble cheep long travel kit for my 03. mostly for the lower stance and adjustability. i do trail, gravel pits, and the odd track day. what can you do for us north of the border guys in the way of a LT kit or maybee just shocks with shipping. i am in sasktachewan ( central canada ) thanks

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am looking for reasonalble cheep long travel kit for my 03. mostly for the lower stance and adjustability. i do trail, gravel pits, and the odd track day. what can you do for us north of the border guys in the way of a LT kit or maybee just shocks with shipping. i am in sasktachewan ( central canada ) thanks
I need to know what you consider cheap and I'll try to put together a package that will perform well within your budget.

Take Care

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A grand LT

A pair of triple rate Axis with no adjustment cost 880.00 alone, and a reliable LT a-arms cost 650.00+.. I don't think it's possible to be under 1000.00 for a LT kit.

If your on a 1000.00 budget go for shocks only if you don't like saving up. Shocks make the biggest difference in overall handling in my opinion.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I know but funds limited I already have LT shocks with custom mounts thank to FLWOODSRAPTOR just need +2.25 LT A-Arms only MGC I know I'm probably have to save more$$$$$$$$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts