Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm pretty liberal but those things bug me... I am glad I don't have an 8 year old daughter riding with me in the car when we get stopped behind some guy with those hanging from his trailer hitch and her wondering what it is... or knowing and feeling uncomfortable.

Just my opinion though.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
556 Posts
digitalhearing said:
Yup, I think they arn't appropriate, put them in your shop but not out in public for kids to see. We parents have a hard enough time keeping our kids head'n down the right "trail".
x3

I can't belive someone would even want them hanging. To me when you see the balls hanging like that...usually there is a d1ick driving. I'm not saying you are...but we've had our fair share of run ins here in FL

M

·
Registered
126 Posts
I wouldnt wanna feel like I'm riding a big penis..but thats just me...

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have seen them in brass! Now that the shit............

·
Registered
767 Posts
We live in truck country here and all the inbred hillbillies have been sporting those for a couple years. :puke:

·
Registered
644 Posts
digitalhearing said:
Yup, I think they arn't appropriate, put them in your shop but not out in public for kids to see. We parents have a hard enough time keeping our kids head'n down the right "trail".
Yeah I agree. It's good for a laugh, but, come on now......

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yeah when I first saw them they were maybe 6 inches or so... now they are like 10 inches and pretty obnoxious. Some of the guys I used to race with had them inside their race trailers... that was cool... but I've seen them on the back of jacked-up trucks right in the face of anyone sitting behind them...(I know what some of you are thinking... simmer down) People should know the line to draw between humor and lack of class.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I don't know. The proportion is way off. If I were a big 20 foot truck I'd be embarrassed about little 10 inch balls, I guess the size is pretty close for a quad though.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
its funny to see this thread b/c we were just talking about them over the weekend, i think its funny, but its not ment for the open road. on the quad... mabey but they would just drag when i did wheelies. haa, ill get steel ones that way thell throw sparks, then my nuts would be so big theyd drag and throw sparks.. still funny :lol: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Mpeavler said:
digitalhearing said:
x3

I can't belive someone would even want them hanging. To me when you see the balls hanging like that...usually there is a d1ick driving. I'm not saying you are...but we've had our fair share of run ins here in FL

M
x4

funny for a late teens crowd and up but not for kids so deffinantly keep them off public roads

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
yeah i seen those on lifted trucks in cali a bunch, but i never thought of it from a parents point of view. i guess to me (not having kids yet) wouldn't think of it as a big deal, no different than if you have a male dog at home and she see's his nuts, i'd give the same explination, "that's a boy dog", or "that's a boy truck"....but i don't have kids and i'm sure my point of view could change drasticaly if i did..

·
Registered
29 Posts
heheheh, I got'em on my jacked up truck. flesh tone lol. I love to watch people notice them! o, and traffic lights, if I know they r watchin, ill stop a lil hard and makem swing lmao. I have them on my spare tire way up under neath, not on the hitch in your face. O and I got a lil tiny set on my chopper, but they r chrome.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
wow i guess you have ball to admit u have them on your truck after everyone is bashing those inbreed hillbillies... :grin_nod:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts