Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
Looks like a good deal to me. That's about what I paid for mine out the door. Even though a good friend and riding buddy owns a Yami / Suzi dealer, He rarely sells for retail. Volume, Volume, Volume!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phuzz said:
Big Mike said:
Careful...look at the TOTAL cost to get it to you.

This auction, at first glance is a sssssssssssmokin' deal. Then I did the math. It's $126.00 more than I paid for mine, all said and done.

If I could avoid the $700 in shipping, it'd be a decent deal.

Guess I did not read all the fine print, hell I 'spose I could have driven to WI from NY in my pickup for less in gas than $700 shipping....
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
17,061 Posts
Big Mike said:
phuzz said:
Big Mike said:
Careful...look at the TOTAL cost to get it to you.

This auction, at first glance is a sssssssssssmokin' deal. Then I did the math. It's $126.00 more than I paid for mine, all said and done.

If I could avoid the $700 in shipping, it'd be a decent deal.

Guess I did not read all the fine print, hell I 'spose I could have driven to WI from NY in my pickup for less in gas than $700 shipping....
The picture is of a 350, the ad is for a 700. Personally I'm not going to buy a quad from a guy who can't take the time to put the right picture up, and probably doesn't know the difference. That's assuming he's even got one and it's not a complete scam.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
497 Posts
Too good to be true?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,678 Posts
Here in AZ you cant even get a used one that cheap. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
Ouch....I paid 6700 OTD for my 07 Grey/Marroon. I also got 2 other 06 350's at the same time...both for 4800 OTD on both.

M
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Anyone looking around the Midwest for a new quad should check out Procycle in Columbia and Springfield Missouri. My buddy just made the 6hr trip and gave $5200 OTD for a new 2006 Rappy 700. We were skeptical at first figuring there would be a bunch of hidden fees once he made the 6 hr trip down but he said it only took about a 1/2hr and was on his way back with it. Next quad I buy I'll definitely be heading down there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,119 Posts
FlatStateRacing said:
Anyone looking around the Midwest for a new quad should check out Procycle in Columbia and Springfield Missouri. My buddy just made the 6hr trip and gave $5200 OTD for a new 2006 Rappy 700. We were skeptical at first figuring there would be a bunch of hidden fees once he made the 6 hr trip down but he said it only took about a 1/2hr and was on his way back with it. Next quad I buy I'll definitely be heading down there.

Hell, I'd drive clear from Wa State for a deal like that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
I can't remember the exact numbers....but we were close on the 2006 700R
I wanted the 07 so I paid a little more...but here in Orlando I've seen them again pretty close to that

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,016 Posts
Invoice is about $6100 including assembly, plus dealer gets 3% of the invoice amount as holdback.

The SE models are just a bit more.

Sounds too good to be true unless the dealer is making money on the shipping or processing fee.

~Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
FlatStateRacing said:
Anyone looking around the Midwest for a new quad should check out Procycle in Columbia and Springfield Missouri. My buddy just made the 6hr trip and gave $5200 OTD for a new 2006 Rappy 700. We were skeptical at first figuring there would be a bunch of hidden fees once he made the 6 hr trip down but he said it only took about a 1/2hr and was on his way back with it. Next quad I buy I'll definitely be heading down there.

Hell, I'd drive clear from Wa State for a deal like that.
Ya, they must do some serious volume. My buddy said there were about a dozen people there that morning from all over picking up their new quads. It's not up on the site now must have sold out but they had a 07 SE for $6200. Wish I would have known about this place a little sooner.

RaptorRandy-where you located in Washington, I was in Silverdale, WA a couple years when I was in the Marines?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Big Mike said:
phuzz said:
Big Mike said:
Careful...look at the TOTAL cost to get it to you.

This auction, at first glance is a sssssssssssmokin' deal. Then I did the math. It's $126.00 more than I paid for mine, all said and done.

If I could avoid the $700 in shipping, it'd be a decent deal.

Guess I did not read all the fine print, hell I 'spose I could have driven to WI from NY in my pickup for less in gas than $700 shipping....
Mike, look at this NY dealer in Troy...07's for $5799. http://troycitygarage.com/atvs.htm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Flynbyu said:
Invoice is about $6100 including assembly, plus dealer gets 3% of the invoice amount as holdback.



"Invoice" hasn't been a legitamate term for many years now. Even the mfg. have really small print that states dealer profit isnt limited to amount charged over invoice. They make alot more than 3% holdback. Dont let them fool you. Ive paid way under "invoice" for my last 6 cars, snowmobile, and quad.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top