Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a show last week in Colorado and look at this raptor this guy had down there. He built this whole supercharger kit, and put in on a brand new Raptor 700. Pretty sick looking..

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was custom built. I met the guy but he really didnt have a whole lot to say. I thought it was a nice set up.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thats a pretty wicked Set-Up, I would like to see it out in the Sand.

Looks Cool

Robe

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Flynbyu said:
I'm not crazy about that. The idea is good!

Look how close the belt is to the shifter. I would hate to crash it and get tangled up in that mess!

~Brian
He has a custom made cover for it... He just took it off so we would all drool over his supercharger

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
:banana_hitit:

I just nutted myself

·
Registered
412 Posts
That's disgusting ...

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
07SERaptor said:
Flynbyu said:

Look how close the belt is to the shifter. I would hate to crash it and get tangled up in that mess!

~Brian
He has a custom made cover for it... He just took it off so we would all drool over his supercharger
thats sweet! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
07SERaptor said:
Flynbyu said:

~Brian
Sweet.

I just got a semi.

~Brian

·
Registered
135 Posts
well i wouldnt mind risking killing myself on that thing. that would be a blast :lol: anyway does anyone sell that supercharger???

·
Registered
779 Posts
This I can tell you, those type of cogged belts are called timing belts. They make one hell of a noise and vibration. They have to be setup quite tight. That would put excessive lateral load on the main bearings. He won't be running that rig for too long before the motor gives up the ghost.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.