Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Should have moved this to the off topic lounge...not that I care. I have had this happen before. When i lived on the farm, we had a bunch of wild kittens running around that loved to crawl up in the motor. When we go to work in the morning, we'd start the engine, and hear tons of noise because the cats would get chopped up in the radiator fan and pulleys/belts. Pain in the ass to clean all the blood and fur up. :puke:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Raptors Rule!!! I hate fukin cats! This fuker had its stomach skin melted on my alternator of my van and while trying to scoop it out with a few sticks its guts spilled all over the place. Smelled like a mofo had to pressure wash the damn engine with hot water! what a pain in the assss..........

·
Registered
779 Posts
My buddy at Ford sent me these....Rat made a home in a new GT, bugger didn't want to leave either lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
another of the new GT....and it's guest

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
The cat-in-the-hood happened to my truck twice while my wife was using it. One time it threw the belt and bent the fan, so I had to go slip it back on using cat gut. I must say, the smell of burning kitty sure makes the engine stink.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
also met a lady that was going to kill her cat, she put it in a cardboard box and cut a hole to put it on the cars tail pipe, left kitty their for 15 minutes and still alive :crazy:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
had a possum livin under the hood of my old suburban, the ficker built a nest and had babies in there, man that shot stunk,worse than trash............ :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Machy said:
also met a lady that was going to kill her cat, she put it in a cardboard box and cut a hole to put it on the cars tail pipe, left kitty their for 15 minutes and still alive :crazy:
People that harm animals need serious help. Being a cat lover myself, I don't understand why this lady (term used loosely) wouldn't just take it to the humane society?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
All high and mighty Mr. ” If I'm not fishin', I'm quadin!”... Fishes love having a hook ripped through their mouth, dragged out of the water to suffocate, have the hook ripped out, and then put back to be caught again. God help the fish if it swallows it. You are probably thinking that is different. It is sport. It is only different because society says it is. I personally don't call that a sport. I also don't disagree with hunting for food, but doing it for sport is BS IMO. I am also not defending the "lady".

·
Registered
84 Posts
Machy said:
Thats catalitic converters for ya cleaner air coming out of the exhaust than going in the motor Damb kittens will be better for it :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.