Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,688 Posts
I just put on the ASV clutch and perch and it works great, it is the shorty size. I had to move my start button to the other side of the clutch though. I could put up a pic if you wanted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
digitalhearing said:
I just put on the ASV clutch and perch and it works great, it is the shorty size. I had to move my start button to the other side of the clutch though. I could put up a pic if you wanted.
Thanks let see the pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
Just put in a gytr clutch, broke the crank cover in the process so waiting on a new one of those. I'll post what I think about it when I get it back together. Should be this weekend if all goes well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dberry367 said:
Just put in a gytr clutch, broke the crank cover in the process so waiting on a new one of those. I'll post what I think about it when I get it back together. Should be this weekend if all goes well.
Where can i buy a GYTR? For a good price
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
Your best bet is probably the website pile posted. I looked all around and the best price I had found was around 100. I ended up paying something like 112 from www.dgy.com so I could get it quicker. I looked at the website pile posted and it was in the 80's so I was pretty pissed about that but what can you do. Of course this for a 660 so I dont know what the difference would be for the 700.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,586 Posts
The GYTR clutch components are a very good idea..and top notch. I believe they are still made by hinson. BUT, you are going to have to go with an upgraded clutch kit too....like the one from trinity. It has stiffer spings and new clutch plates
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
135boom said:
The GYTR clutch components are a very good idea..and top notch. I believe they are still made by hinson. BUT, you are going to have to go with an upgraded clutch kit too....like the one from trinity. It has stiffer spings and new clutch plates
The kits I bought if I am not mistaken come with the heavy duty springs and upgraded plates. Maybe thats why I paid $112 and the site I believe pile posted costed $89.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top