Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m completely new to this site so dunno if it’s worth a shot or not, but im looking for a fuel controller for my 2013 700r. It has a full hmf exhaust system and upgraded air filter, but no tuning option at all. Bike still runs strong and all but you can forsure notice where it needs tuning through the gears. Everything I’m looking at right now is all super expensive on back order or just unavailable. Hoping maby someone on here has a used one that they would be interested in helping me out with. Forsure reach out and we can work out something. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone ride safe but not slow!

· Registered
2022 Yamaha Raptor 700r
244 Posts
Here's a simple fuel controller if that's what you are looking for.

With those mods your are probably running very lean so I'd be careful until you get a tune on it.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a simple fuel controller if that's what you are looking for.

With those mods your are probably running very lean so I'd be careful until you get a tune on it.
Yes I know, I’ve only ridden it twice and am itching to get out and see what it got. I’m kinda hoping someone on these forums might have a used one I could buy a bit cheaper. The cost of living here on the east coast of Canada exceeds the average income these days so penny pinching is a necessity right now.

· Registered
3,509 Posts
Yes I know, I’ve only ridden it twice and am itching to get out and see what it got. I’m kinda hoping someone on these forums might have a used one I could buy a bit cheaper. The cost of living here on the east coast of Canada exceeds the average income these days so penny pinching is a necessity right now.
Dobeck makes a less expensive controller that'd improve your air/fuel ratio.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts