Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would someone recommend a shop and / or a mechanic in the Seattle area who has experience with rebuilding Raptor motors? I've been reading the posts concerning engine rebuilds / modifications and I would also appreciate some advice as to a "reasonable" rebuild for a moderate gain in performance without giving up any reliability.

I was thinking of staying with the stock bore, a forged piston (possibly with a stroker crank & rod kit) with an aftermarket camshaft.

So far, I've installed the full Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust system, the Dynojet jet kit and the K&N filter with the aluminum adaptor plate.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Don't know about the seattle area mechanic..BUT, there are a lot of knowledgeble people here that will give you all sorts of awesome advice- there are a few engine builders on this site to talk to, and there knowledge far exceeds mine........By the way, welcome if I haven't said so! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I agree with rt! I could help ya, im in oly, if you get really stuck!

also, if you are willing to drive, the best shop around is LRD in Portland.... Other than that, ship it to CSR!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts