Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, anyone have a stock steering stem they would like to get rid of, please let me know. Mine is bent a bit.

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
i would really suggest getting pro taper handlebars they are amazing increases steering accuracy and is just all around better than stock!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, however this is the steering stem that I am needing. The handlebars have already been replaced.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, anyone have a stock steering stem they would like to get rid of, please let me know. Mine is bent a bit.

Thanks
you might check ebay. there is usually boat loads of OE parts on there for cheap!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, the cheapest I have found them is $79 plus shipping thru East Toledo Honda. I could not find a OEM used one on ebay.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well, the cheapest I have found them is $79 plus shipping thru East Toledo Honda. I could not find a OEM used one on ebay.
HONDA EAST TOLEDO!? I'm from there. lol Thats where i bought my 250!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's funny! They did not have it in stock, but they were the cheapest I found the OEM one. There are some others out there that are close.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nevermind, it was the other memeber that had bent his. Well, you know if you ever bend yours, it's just a hop and skip away

·
Registered
161 Posts
my buddy bent mine....as well as the axle and the bars... he clipped a stump with the right rear in the bottom of fourth. it sent him flying and the quad rollin. he gave me the amount for all the oem stuff and i threw down the rest for flexx bars, lonestar axcaliber axle and a leagers +2 steering stem. so...i kinda made out in that situation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.