Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I'm looking into upgrading the suspension on my 2006 Raptor 700. I've never done this before, so I'm looking for some advice on what to go with.

I mostly ride on forest trails, but occasionally go on sand dunes and tracks once in a while. I've been looking at replacing the a-arms with Houser +2.25 long travel arms, for greater stability, and the shocks with elka legacy plus shocks. I've heard Motowoz and Jogaca are really good too but I couldn't find a rear shock from Motowoz (please let me know if I'm wrong) and it looks like Jogaca repairs and rebuilds existing shocks. That would be nice, but my stock shocks don't have a reservoir, which is a big reason I'm switching them out.

If any of you have run similar set ups I'd like to hear about you're experiences with these products. I'm also open to any suggestions you guys have, as this is the first time I've done this.

Edit: Also can anyone tell me if the JD MGC arms are any better than the houser arms or are they the same.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,761 Posts
You can call Jogaca and talk to him about what he has on hands as well. He gets the yzf450 shocks and usually has some on hand. I got mine from him for my 06, way better than those shocks you have on there now. What is your budget?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can call Jogaca and talk to him about what he has on hands as well. He gets the yzf450 shocks and usually has some on hand. I got mine from him for my 06, way better than those shocks you have on there now. What is your budget?
Cool, I didn't know he keeps a stock. As for my budget, I'd like to stay under $2500 if I can. Also, I've been doing a little more searching, and would like to know if you have any opinions on JD Performance MGC a-arms compared to Houser +2.25 arms.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Check out Jogaca! I finally got some ride time on the ones he built me and they are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts