Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I love my raptor 700 and my 4x4 kodiak, but I need to add a badass banshee to my collection. Im looking for an 06-08 banshee thats pretty much stock and is mint condition (aftermarket pipes are fine). Anybody got one they wanna sell or know somebody that wants to?

Im located in Toronto, Ontario which doesnt help too much cuz they're harder to come by here (let alone find a stock used one!) due to lack of dunes and open trail-riding and what not but anybody close to Ontario I'd probably be willing to reach.

email me @ [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Didn't other countries continue to get Banshees after we stopped getting them in the states ??

ETA- check bansheehq.com for used or ebay

·
Registered
521 Posts
check the europe/mexico/argentina yamaha sites... banshee is still there. you stand corrected.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Your about a week to late....a local yamaha dealer had one brand new from 08 in the showroom it was black and orange...I thought about buying but I went last week and it finally sold.....would have been perfect

the 2011 model looks pretty sweet IMO
http://www.yamaha-motor.eu/eu/products/atv/leisure/yfz350.aspx?view=media

keep your eye on kijiji.ca there is always a couple

·
Registered
153 Posts
On bansheehq a guy is saying a dealer just purchased quite a few new ones in the crate. East coast in the states!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts