Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place to buy a set of finger adjustable fuel screws for a 660R? I noticed some while searching Vito's site but they only offer them with a kit. I already have new Vito's needles, new jets and pilots so I really didn't want to buy a kit just for 2 screws...Just wondering I thought it would be a nice addition for the up coming carb tuning I need to do.

·
Registered
559 Posts
You can get them on e bay. Search this site and you can find several posts about them and probably a link to them.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found them on eBay for everything but a Raptor 660R...If anyone has a direct link can you please post it? I also can't find any subjects headings about it when I search the forum...Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places lol

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just send the seller of the vito's kit a message... I am sure he/she will hook you up!!! But I thought I remember the fuel screw alone being a ridiculous price and I just made more sense to just buy the kit....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True I guess the kit is only $49.95...I wish I would have just bought the kit to begin with instead of buying the jets and pilots separately now that I know the needles are just as important as the jets...Oh well live and learn! I guess it never hurts to have spare carb parts.

·
Master of the Electron
15,408 Posts
Heck, tell Vitos you already bought all the other stuff (of theirs), maybe they'll be sympathetic.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Those are for Kiehin carbs. That is the problem. Most people are buying keihin fuel screws and putting them in their raptor. Keihin fuel screws have the same thread but a shorter tip. Then you have people selling them on ebay advertising them for the raptor.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ahh, good information. I'm glad I didn't order any for my Mikuni's! Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts