Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a question, im looking for a new performance head pipe, i got a yoshi slip-on and i want to add the head pipe, do you know any that fits the slip-on??(on little or no mod of the head pipe or slip-on pipe) or would it be better selling the slip-on and get the full yoshi??

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
It may depend on what model slip on you have, but most pipe manufacturers make their slip ons to fit both oem and their own aftermarket headers. You will want to call Yoshimura with the make/model/year of machine and make/model of slip-on and they'll let you know for sure.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, thnx, another question, what much more power will the head pipe make with the mods i got?

·
Registered
57 Posts
late reply but the yoshi slip on will not fit a yoshi header. their slip on and full exhaust are different and non-interchangable. i have a powerbomb header on my yoshi slip on and it works great. i had to get the yoshi expanded at a local muffler shop but at $3, it didn't bother me. good luck

·
Registered
371 Posts
i have a smiliar question but for a different pipe, i wanted to get the power bomb with a hmf slip on, would that work?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great, now i just need someone selling a powerbomb header :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts