Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my 2003 Raptor 660R and heard this was the place to come for "EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE RAPTOR". have heard that MADDOG is the man well actually i heard he was the Raptor Expert. i have never owned a QUAD. a hand full of dirtbikes but never a quad. so im gonna need some help on a few things. ive already managed to drain and flush the coolant and replace, change the oil, and change the sparkplug. kinda something i do when i buy something new. my one way seems to be fine although i dont know if the yahoo that owned it before me treated it as good as i will... looking for people to ride with as i just moved here like 6 months ago and dont know many people and let alone places to ride. will be going to croom this weekend with a few friends. if your interested in getting together to ride let me know and if you know of any palces to ride i need to know that as well..

thanks in advance
Tony T.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and welcome to the site. We're all here to help each other out so don't be shy about asking your questions. Some of the simpler things have been mentioned a few times and can be found with the search page if you've got the notion.

:beer:

·
Registered
207 Posts
i live in deltona florida, near daytona. PM me and we can meet sometime in the middle and ride

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in Inverness, about an hour north of Tampa. ever come ride in Ocala?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm located in riverview, had my 700 for about a month now went to croom twice and this other place on HWY 41. want to go this weekend but have to look at family plans first, let me know when your heading out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome. I live in Miami but ride in Ocala all the time. Will post up when making the trip up. We have a great group of riders in Florida.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts