Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new SE 700, starting to put the parts on it now. I thought I would ask for some tips and advice on the Trail Tech Endurance install. I searched through the mods section but didn't really see what I was after. Looking for the tightening torque specs of the calipers on the front, how did people attach the basic computer to the stem and sensor/magnet mounting. Are you forced to use the C shaped bracket that comes in the kit? Thanks, any help is much appreciated.

I have to say how impressed I am with the quality in the GYTR skid plate package and nerf bars. Will certainly give me extra confidence in the areas I'll ride that have some stumps, rocks and roots exposed.

Marcel
Toronto Canada

·
Registered
610 Posts
I would imagine the sensor and bracket is similar to the Vapor. Try doing a search on the Vapor. A lot of info has been posted on installing it and one guy posted a bunch of pics, but none of it made it to the install stickies.
Of course, those stickies have been unstuck, so you'd have to do a search anyway ;)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for heads up. I did try looking through the Vapor posts as this seems to be the comp. of choice (hopefully TT gets it fixed for you guys). Couldn't find the pics though. I'll search again.

MK

·
Registered
610 Posts
I couldn't find them either, but it seems like a bunch of Vapor posts should have been coming up and weren't, even with just the word "Vapor" typed in.
Maybe a bunch were lost with the recent server change :3question:

So, yeah, you have to use the C bracket and you also have to bend it a bit for clearance. You also have to drill a hole in that black plastic piece for it to stick through..... saying it's just like the Vapor's sensor that is.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, cool.

Any idea on the torque specs of the brake calipers?

thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.