Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i would like to noe the loudest exhaust, i noe that nmotion is supose to be the loudest but ive got some bad feedback on it like not grinding down the welds good or the bends on the headers not bein even. not to happy to hear that because i have wanted that pipe for along time and now im hearing bad things so besides the nmotion wuts loud?

·
Registered
67 Posts
trinity and barkers are some of the loudest. i know everyone tells me how loud mine is :thumbsup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
spell check please

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awwww good one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
468 Posts
i have a yosh im over a 100 db

·
Registered
63 Posts
i think the loudest best sounding one is RF's drag pipes. i had a stage IV trinity exhaust before and RF's drag pipes are way louder. Or it mite just make them louder because my motor is a 770 lol

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
i hear 2 bro's exh is pretty loud. and deep..

·
Registered
67 Posts
just fyi, if your a trail rider be wary of outside the frame pipes. there more for draggin, i'd bet money as soon as you bring a set of outside pipes in the woods there done. :moon:

·
Registered
779 Posts
It's hard to take someone serious when every second word is spelled wrong and the grammer is worse then a 3rd grader. After reading that post I thought it was ebonics! :eek:

It doesn't take much effort to check your spelling and grammer. Don't you think it's odd that people in general want to look intelligent by discussing high tech mods but they can't spell "know" or "what" ?

If you put out a question here and you got a response that was something you'd expect from the streets of Compton, would you take that person's advice?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Chicagoland Atv said:
Tiggyboot said:
It's hard to take someone serious when every second word is spelled wrong and the grammer is worse then a 3rd grader.
It's spelled = GRAMMAR :lol: Gotcha!
:grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Tiggyboot said:
It's hard to take someone serious when every second word is spelled wrong and the grammer is worse then a 3rd grader. After reading that post I thought it was ebonics! :eek:

It doesn't take much effort to check your spelling and grammer. Don't you think it's odd that people in general want to look intelligent by discussing high tech mods but they can't spell "know" or "what" ?

If you put out a question here and you got a response that was something you'd expect from the streets of Compton, would you take that person's advice?
With all the trash around my area, ebonics is just about the only language anyone speaks around here...

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
IMO, Go for performance not volume. It'll get old in a hurry and mostly piss other people off, But maybe I'm just old and un-cool.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Chicagoland Atv said:
Tiggyboot said:
It's hard to take someone serious when every second word is spelled wrong and the grammer is worse then a 3rd grader.
It's spelled = GRAMMAR :lol: Gotcha!
:brick: oops lol, must have been thinking in Canadian

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Don't know about you guys but in MI, to get into the dune, we have to be @ 94dbs or something like that. Just wondering if you guys have restrictions like this or not. My LTE duals are super loud, anybody know the decible read with and/or without the quiet cores? I'm thinking about ear plugs myself. :lol:

·
Registered
371 Posts
i heard alba was the loudest, well for the 660 anyways, but the duals could be louder.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.