Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my brother both have 350 raptors. they both have some little problems. mine starts up fine but my brother's goes "CLANGK! CLANGK! CLANGK! CLANGK!" when he trys to start it. it did it ever sense he got it. he got it used. it did make that sound then start up, but now it wont even start up. the oil is changed and it has good gas and it still does it. when he changed to oil, it had metal flakes in it. what could be wrong with it?

·
Registered
836 Posts
the whole engine and transmission is made of metal.. does the engine turn over? Was it the starter that was making that noise or was it coming from inside the crank case?.. MORE DETAILS PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the whole engine and transmission is made of metal.. does the engine turn over? Was it the starter that was making that noise or was it coming from inside the crank case?.. MORE DETAILS PLEASE!!!!
he says its coming from the engine and it does turn over. maybe the piston? its sounds like metal hitting metal.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
he says its coming from the engine and it does turn over. maybe the piston? its sounds like metal hitting metal.
Does it turn over fast enough to start, if not, maybe the oneway is causing the problem.......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts