Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have always had yamahas and have had good luck with them i started out with a Fzr 600 Vance&hines limited edition..yellow pink and black incase no one ever saw one.. well after i bought my R1 (which i am postin pics of right now) ..i gave the fzr to my girl..she loved it but then decided after 6years together with me and being engaged to be married that she wanted someone else and left my ass..haha..she accually thought i would let her take the bike ..hahaha..anyway i traded it off for a hydro ranger..which in turn i traded off to get my rappy..thats right ..all these people talkin about payin good money for their rappys...i traded a truck that i had about $1000 in for mine it it was already modded for me..now don't get me wrong i am not bashin anyone who pays god money for a rator cause after riding mine i would have done the same ...i am just bragging that i have gotten mine for next to nothing...anyway enough of me being a dick..and the only real reason i made this post was to show off my pride and joy..and yes this is MY bike ..i took these pics downtown cinci on the paul brown stadium..i get alot of people tellin me that its not my bike cause of the pics..but i assure you it is.

not a good pic but it shows off the diamond plate pretty well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i am a spike freak...my gloves have spikes, my car , my computer, my dogs collar, my helmet, and soon my quad too...i think it would look evil with some spikes on the front of that 700...i just have to be careful where i put them so if i go over the fron't i don't die...lol

·
Registered
542 Posts
how much for the r1??? :grin_nod:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i paid $7300 for my R1 2 years ago....its pretty much the most i ever paid for anything cause i am a cheap bastard..but it was my dream bike so i had to have it...and really that was cheap cause it only had 600 miles on it and still had the tits on the tires..some one babied it and then parked it..i bought it from a dealership in florence ky ...but the bike was shipped to them from florida...its pretty tough...but due to shity bills and stuff i need to sell something and it has been a toss up between R1 or Raptor...errrr...i hate this pressure.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Man u aint sellin shit, as soon as I get my newness ur gonna ride so shut it :grin_nod: And quads, you know you had a BLAST sunday.........BUT if you do decide to sell that R1 let me rock that shit for a few hours, hell even if you dont, let me rock that shit...HAHAHA :lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't know james i have been givin it alot of thought,...gettin out the financial troubles i have been in is soundin pretty damn good right now,....i could probably sell the raptor quicker but like you said once i rode it that was it,...i just know that come summer time i would be kickin my ass for sellin the R1..maybe i can trade for a bike of lesser value and some cash on top..hmmm?

·
Registered
841 Posts
SCROOGE said:
maybe i can trade for a bike of lesser value and some cash on top..hmmm?
There ya go, all u need is a 600, aint nothing you can do on a 1k that you cant do on a 6 ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
StuntPunkJames said:
SCROOGE said:
There ya go, all u need is a 600, aint nothing you can do on a 1k that you cant do on a 6 ;)
really?...bring me a 600 that can keep up on the freeway...lol..backroads and stunts are something i never did ...if i get into stunting then i would like to have a 600, but i am all about flat out balls to the wall as fast as i can go ...so far speedo was readin 187 when i backed off cause of a turn...i think i can get it alittle faster....but you all did read my mind cause i was thinkin of sellin mine and buyin a smaller r6 and havin some extra loot...bills suck man.

·
Registered
824 Posts
SCROOGE said:
StuntPunkJames said:
SCROOGE said:
bills suck man.
yes they do, i have a nice stack over there waiting to be paid -------->

thats why as much as i dont want to sell my car, it will help me big time cause the car is paid off, an i can get 15k or it, so thats means i can pay everything off b4 school and be able to have extra in the bank.....for once :confused:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but your car is sic as hell...i would LOVE to have one ...but you just can;t find em cheap and in good shape

·
Registered
420 Posts
webb429 said:
SCROOGE said:
but your car is sic as hell...i would LOVE to have one ...but you just can;t find em cheap and in good shape
hes got one cheep and smashed :help:
sounds like one of my dates :lol:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thats the kinda dates i am lookin for. 8)

·
Registered
420 Posts
SCROOGE said:
thats the kinda dates i am lookin for. 8)
it wouldn't be cheep i'll make them buy some gray goose or gentelmen jack

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i don't mind spendin the loot specialy on the booze...cause that means there is a good chance for a shot at the booty

·
Registered
420 Posts
SCROOGE said:
i don't mind spendin the loot specialy on the booze...cause that means there is a good chance for a shot at the booty
real good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Least i am honest

1 - 20 of 31 Posts