Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2011 Raptor 700r and noticed a few dings and a slight crease on the right lower a-arm. I wanted to replace with oem since I am only doing one side. The issue I am facing is the OEM part is back ordered.
While looking at the 2018 lower a-arms i noticed that they are half the price and available. Would this part be a direct bolt on or were there some design changes on these arm that make them incompatible with 2011?
The only reason I suspect why they could be interchangeable is the fact that Alba a-arms fits all years. Some light on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Also for the benefit of anyone who is in the same boat: Are all lower a-arms interchageable from 2006 to 2018?

·
Registered
402 Posts
One thought, unless someone knows for sure, is to go to an online retailer like rmatv and look up the OEM part number. If they match, you are in business. Which side are you needing?

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,482 Posts
Gts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The a-arm part numbers between the 2011 and 2018 don't match but they may not need to match to be interchangeable as the YFZ450 lower a-arms that are compatible with the Raptors don't match.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
All year raptor 700 and carbureted yfz450 a-arms are interchangeable.

·
Premium Member
2,430 Posts
But he only wants to buy one side. He wants it to match the other one. If numbers aren't the same the arms aren't the same. The question is what has changed.
Colors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts