Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the LSR +2+1 sport A Arms for my Raptor 700. Will these work with stock shocks? I will be using this in dunes at Glamis 95% of the time. I was told it might bottom out a bit more than normal but it should be fine.

Any thoughts?

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
I purchased the LSR +2+1 sport A Arms for my Raptor 700. Will these work with stock shocks? I will be using this in dunes at Glamis 95% of the time. I was told it might bottom out a bit more than normal but it should be fine.

Any thoughts?
As long as they are not Long Travel yes they will work. If your on a budget I would send the shocks to Josh at Wiigstyle and have them revavled for your new arms instead of spending the cash on some new ones since youll mainly be riding dunes. Just my .02 :D

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
On second thought the Sport Arms are not LT so your good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the response, BTW do the A arms make a huge difference in the dunes? Is it worth the $$$$$?

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Most of it will come from your shocks, if tuned correctly, but they will help out.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I run the lsr +2 +0 sport a arms with 09 stock shocks, the extra leverage of the plus two will make the shocks a little softer just add a couple clicks of low and high speed compression to make up for it

·
Registered
3,442 Posts

Any thoughts?
It's probably best to ask these questions before you purchase, but you shouldn't have any issues bottoming out. A lot of guys are running +2 a-arms with factory shocks without issues.

www.kbmatv.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts