Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just a 78HP trail bike
2,426 Posts
My buddy just stripped out the spines on his. We were 15 miles from the truck and I had to drag his ass back to camp.

Long story short, no I dont like them.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I've run mine on a g force axle, been racing with it for 3 years now, if you use the honda hub it must be pressed on, no spline slippage, just have to use honda sprockets which gives more gears to choose from

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know what the part number is? I was looking at lonestars site and it seems that the yfz450 to honda hub is 26-383. It says that it is a press fit. They offer a raptor to honda hub but it does not say press fit. I think this will work since the non honda hub has the same part number for the raptor and yfz450.

Jim

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Its a press fit, mine is. Sorry I have print catalouge somewhere just cannot find it, but the press fit isn't a issue, a autoshop can press it on or a at home $100 hyd press will do, they don't press on to hard, just enough to keep from moving

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
When its all said and done double check your chain alignment, mine was off by about a 1/16" and needed little shims on the sprocket.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts