Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about putting a +2 LT arms on my bike. leaning towards JD Performance just bc of the price. has anyone used these arms before? know anything good or bad about them? also, what are some good durable/quality axles? think i should go with adjustable or not? thanks for your help.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
thinking about putting a +2 LT arms on my bike. leaning towards JD Performance just bc of the price. has anyone used these arms before? know anything good or bad about them? also, what are some good durable/quality axles? think i should go with adjustable or not? thanks for your help.
I havent heard anything bad about jd arms and quite a few guys on here run them, i prefer lsr a arms cause they are really good looking and strong but that's what i run. As far as axles id go adjustable and you can pick from g force, dura blue, rpm, lsr, and there are others but im drawing a blank right now. And just incase you didn't know if you buy lt a arms you need lt shocks to go with them as standard travel shocks wont work, good luck with your choices post up what you decided to go with:D

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess like anything its matter of preference. im gonna look around and see what kind of package deals they have. hopefully save some money that way instead of buying arms and shocks separately. btw, leaning towards stage 4 elkas.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
besides arms, shocks and axle....what else would i have to change. do i have to get a new carrier bearing? what abouts hubs? ect ect??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts