Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We carry both LTE and Barker Duals. A lot of merchandise on our website so please check us out www.techquadshop.com

We are running a grand opening special right now that gives 5 percent off any purchase of $200 or more! This includes everything on our site! If you dont see a product on our site that you are looking for give us a call or shoot me a pm. I bet i can get it for you!

·
Registered
511 Posts
techquadshop said:
We have Barker In frame duals coming our way early next week!
Can we get a group buy on these? If not pm me price,, also do you carry the pc3? pm me a price on that also.
thanks

Capt

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes we carry both. I did not run a group buy because rocket factory was having one and i didnt want to jump in front of him like that. However Tech Quad Shop offers a meet or beat any advertised price! So if you come to me with a competitors price that is lower than us i will meet it or beat it.

I also carry the PC III. Its not on the site yet but will be soon.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ok guys i just ordered my pc3 and my barkers from these guys and they are very responsive on my pm's. very happy and should see my barkers here probably by mon or tues i suppose. not the 2 weeks RF will need to ship the big group buy.. excellent prices and yes they do match competitors prices. my single buy was actually cheaper than the recent RF group buy. pc3 and barkers cheaper than RF??? AWESOME..

Capt

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just added to my favorites! :thumbsup:
I'll be looking them up for the 3 mods soon.

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
techquadshop said:
Yes we carry both.  I did not run a group buy because rocket factory was having one and i didnt want to jump in front of him like that.  However Tech Quad Shop offers a meet or beat any advertised price!  So if you come to me with a competitors price that is lower than us i will meet it or beat it.

I also carry the PC III.  Its not on the site yet but will be soon.
Can I by chance get a pm from you with a quote for the PC III and for the Proflow K&N kit. Seperate prices and a package price if u do a package price for those two items. Thanks!  :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
These guys are great Steve got back to me straight away with prices and have answered all my questions and they will ship to Australia too there getting my order thats for sure ! . :thumbsup:

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
Crafty Steve said:
These guys are great Steve got back to me straight away with prices and have answered all my questions and they will ship to Australia too there getting my order thats for sure ! . :thumbsup:
I second that! great response time and willingness to work deals!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts