Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have the LTE EXHaust web site or how i can get in touch with them ? i got the ceramic coating peeling off and i think i should start the fight there, THANKS

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
707-485-5533. Kristen Looney, Randy Looneys wife, usually answers the phone. Not sure who you'll want to talk (yell) at but they may give you to Jeremy. I'd try the calm, reasonable approch 1st. They are a relatively small company, I'd think they will work with you... I'm assuming your pipes are fairly new, I'm thinking they prolly have a 1 year warranty type deal... should be at least 30-90 days IMO. Remember they are on Pacific time... 2 hour behind me. :grin_nod: Oh yeah... GOOD LUCK!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Monster, I just received my pipes back from LTE. The ceramic coating started to flake off of both head pipes about 3 inches from the head at the first bend on top. Very visible so I sent them in. They had them recoated and shipped them back no charge, i only had the pipes about 4 months. I also had them send me a midpipe with the ding in it. I am one of the first ones that had an 07 SE and the rear shock adjustment screw interferes with the pipe. So I had to beat on it to make it fit. I will see how the new one fits tonight. It took about 30 days to get the pipes back, with several phone calls, the ceramic coating company is also a small company (I think) and it just takes a few weeks to get them recoated. I hope this helps :)
Good Luck !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts