Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Witout the quiet cores between around 98 DB depending on engine mods. My bolt on 700R was 93 db with the quiet cores installed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm jus wanting to put the LTE Duals, K&N filter, and a programmer (don't know which one yet). So your saying your 700 put out 93db with jus that?

·
Registered
105 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
Witout the quiet cores between around 98 DB depending on engine mods. My bolt on 700R was 93 db with the quiet cores installed.
How does that compare to stock? How many db is the stock exhaust?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I guess what I should have asked is if they are obnoxiously loud? I wouldn't mind doing a little modding but I have an 01 Warrior stock with a White Bros E Series that is WAY to loud.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
No they are not obnoxiousley loud, they sound more low and throaty to me than any single I have heard.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's how I am too. I want something that doesnt sound like its going to fall apart but sounds like a pi$$ed off dog growling.

Its pretty funny cuz my friend has a 98 warrior with spark arrestor off (thinks it sounds good) and everyone in school laughs at him.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
DirtSoldier09 said:
That's how I am too. I want something that doesnt sound like its going to fall apart but sounds like a pi$$ed off dog growling.

Its pretty funny cuz my friend has a 98 warrior with spark arrestor off (thinks it sounds good) and everyone in school laughs at him.

I gurantee you if you decide to go with the LTE's and get a good fuel map, no ones going to be laughing at you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
mine sound kinda loud. but the scare the hell out of ppl. Look at it this way, everyone wanted to drag me cause i have 700 on the side. Now that i have the LTEs (thanks to randys suggestion) I have not drag raced once in the last 3 trips to the track. I start it, they know what will happen. When you rev that sucker is sounds like a pissed off corvette, its loud, but has balls if you know what i mean. Its very intimidating for the comp-tition. I have not heard a sweeter set of pipes yet. At idle, they blow alot of air, bum ..bum.. bum.. bum .. its really nice and low, then when you rev it, watch your freinds jump. Ha Ha :lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've seen a couple guys with them at the dunes they sound and look awesome. instantly I wanted some, mabey next year when I have money. of course I got a gytr and last time I was out I blew the tip off. it was loud as hell, sounded like you were sitting behind a harley.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts